Emily Ngo Esq.
Bar # 315588
Ms. Ngo attended the University of California in Davis before moving to San Diego to earn her law degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. While in law school, she was the Vice President of the Public Interest Law Foundation and the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association. She was also a professor’s research assistant and an active volunteer with the Legal Aid Society of San Diego. Throughout law school, Ms. Ngo clerked for a civil litigation law firm.
After law school, Ms. Ngo started working as an Associate Attorney at Banker’s Hill Law Firm, A.P.C. where she is dedicated to providing timely and professional assistance to all of her clients. Ms. Ngo practices in the area of family law, immigration law, and personal injury. In her spare time, she is a volunteer attorney and Vietnamese translator for Casa Cornelia Law Center’s asylum program. As a volunteer attorney, she assists clients with the preparation of applications for asylum and related protection, and represents the client before the Immigration Court or Asylum Office.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of California, Davis, B.A., 2012
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Southern California Association of Law Libraries
- San Diego Area Law Libraries
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
- State Bar of California Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services
- Legal Aid Society Outstanding Service Award for Pro Bono Legal Services